converse 100th anniversary-billboard ad shooting

mar 08
converse 100th anniversary print ad shooting...
woke up at 7am, getting ready for rockie...

byron, a hair stylist who rarely take care of his own hair.

make-up by micky, she did make up for me in 903 ultimate chart awards too.

took my own pair of converse off for another pair of converse...
a little story regarding my own pair of conserve (the red ones): saw them in japan when they're totally high price in hk, 炒家貨. i called my friends in hk immediately to see if anyone wants a pair... i regret. cause we ended up bringing 4 pairs back to hk... well that's what friends & over-loaded luggage are for...
difficulty of this pose : u cant move your hip & legs.
try to stay in this pose for 10 minutes and u'll know what yoga is...
shoot me, baby.
u know what i was thinking? hm... this mac monitor is yummy...

which outfit will they pick? will see.
see you in the converse press conference next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

my site bmi Chart